Advanced Food Safety
The Level 4 qualification is designed for managers, supervisors and senior hygiene personnel such as:
- production managers
- owners or managers of food businesses
- supervisors with intermediate food hygiene knowledge
- hygiene auditors
- shift managers or supervisors
- Legislation and enforcement
- Principles of good food hygiene practice
- Implementation of HACCP
- The role of the manager in a food business
We strongly recommended that learners have attended a Level 3 food safety course, or have considerable occupational experience.
We also recommend a telephone discussion to ensure the course is tailored to your specific requirements.
Other food safety course options
Looking for the Level 3 Award in Food Safety?
Or perhaps the HACCP courses?